Sunday, September 22, 2013

Aid in the Kitchen!

This summer I entered a competition held by Arla Ingman. They launched a new product which is a DIY Soft Ice Cream! (Vanilla, strawberry and chocolate flavour...nom!)

The idea was to try out this new product and take a pic of the outcome and send it to them and between all the participants Arla would raffle FIVE KitchenAid Artisan stand mixers!!!

I have been daydreaming of my very own KitchenAid stand mixer ever since I saw one in a cooking show on tv (the color was raspberry ice). So I decided to take up the challenge! It was a very warm summer here in Finland this year which was nice but it also meant that ice cream would melt super fast ∑(;°Д°) ! As I was trying to outsmart mother nature I made everything ready (made chocolate a butterfly and a dragonfly, picked raspberries and strawberries, put the jars in the freezer etc.) before starting to work with the ice cream itself. But it was SO warm! Here's the result of all my hard work (^___^)

Long story short! After some super awesome news this arrived:

It came with a ice cream maker bowl (on the left). I just cant wait to try it out! Gotta go buy me some DIY Soft Ice Cream! And there where some tasty recipes too - Gingerbread Ice Cream, I might try that one out this winter ( ̄ー ̄)

I scream Ice Cream! LiLoPe

No comments:

Post a Comment