Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Oh Goodies :)

As I told in my previous post I had ordered some sweet sweet things (eyes, noses, keychains etc.) Well all the things arrived on time (...some time ago..sorry for being this slow at posting!!) I got the eyes and noses which I ordered from 6060 's Etsy shop 
Starting from front 4.5mm animal eyes, 6mm albino eyes and 6mm triangle noses
All the eyes are safety eyes with washers (noses too) and there is a really handy safety eye/nose installation guide here. Hehe I think the albino eyes are pretty cool and now that it's autumn I'm starting to get all these ideas about creepy little critters with spooky eyes o_O!

I also ordered some keychains, rings, bells etc. from the following online stores CharlottaSinelli and Slöjd-Detaljer.
20mm rings, 24mm rings, tiny bells and keychains
I have also done some crocheting (not just shopping :P) I made few FunnyBunnies and SeriouzBears (I think I'm addicted to these little fellows)
I've even opened a little LiLoPe Etsy Shop as some of you may have noticed the "Mini Etsy." I only have few items there at the moment (it took me quite a while to figure out how to get started with Etsy...still quite a lot left to figure out I guess)


I'm also working on a secret project  my sister is getting married  and I'm making something cute for the special occasion..but it's all hush hush for now :)


No comments:

Post a Comment