Monday, July 19, 2010

There's always room for Cookiez!

I have this recipe for "Soft Chocolate Chunk Cookies" that I found from the Internets few years back :) These cookies are like Über Yummy and sooo easy to make and most importantly they include chocolate....lots and lots of chocolate..nomnom...I've made these many many many times and I have failed only once and the reason was that I used basic butter instead of the runny margarine I usually use. It wasn't like a major fail :P the cookies were still edible but not as soft. They had become "Crispy Chocolate Chunk Cookies." Still by the end of the day the cookies were gone :)


Here is the recipe:
(makes about 30 cookies)


2 & 1/4 cups (5,3 dl) all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup (2,35 dl) runny margarine
3/4 cup (1,70 dl) brown sugar
1/4 cup (0,55 dl) white sugar
1 package about 3,4 ounces (85 g) instant vanilla pudding mix
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 & 1/2 cups (6 dl) chocolate chunks


1. Preheat oven to 175 degrees C (350 degrees F.) In a separate bowl mix together the flour and the baking soda, set aside.
2. Take a large bowl and cream together the butter, brown sugar and white sugar. Beat in the instant pudding mix until blended. Stir in the eggs and vanilla extract. Blend in the flour mixture. Stir in the chocolate chunks.
3. Use two tablespoons to drop dough on bakery paper covered cookie sheet.
4. Bake for about 12 minutes in the preheated oven.
5. Let the cookies cool of on a rack.


I tend to use dark chocolate but you can use what ever you like :) The other day I made these cookies and I used instant chocolate pudding mix instead of vanilla and I put M&M's in one part of the dough..
...and dark and white chocolate in the other part
Sooo goood...droool :)

2 comments: